This ultra cheesy Lasagna Dip is an irresistible party titbit featuring layers of ricotta cheese, ground beef, marinara sauce, and gooey mozzarella cheese.
Craveable Lasagna Dip
The start of football season unchangingly triggers a need in my smart-ass for hot, cheesy dips.
It must be some kind of Pavlovs programming that happened in my youth. When the football is on, I need to be consuming melty, saucy cheese.
When I was in upper school, it was unchangingly this 3 ingredient Crock Pot Queso Dip, a recipe so easy plane my inept teenage self could make it.
But of course, today were here to talk well-nigh the new dip in town, this uneaten cheesy Lasagna Dip!
So, imagine you can get all the flavors of a comforting meat lasagna, but with only 20 minutes of prep! Thats this recipe. We think this easy lasagna dip will be the star of all your fall (or any season!) gatherings!
Heres Why Youll Love Lasagna Dip
- 20 minutes prep– After browning the ground beef, this just requires a bit of quick layering surpassing stuff tossed in the oven to bake!
- Make superiority friendly– The dip can be prepared in whop and baked whenever youre ready.
- A prod pleaser– Dont be surprised if your guests linger by the counter to alimony sneaking spoonfuls of this dip. Its a fan favorite!
- Onion– Chopped small, the onion adds a nice flavor, but shouldnt be noticeable to those who might be onion-averse (*cough* My kids! *cough).
- Ground beef– You can use lean ground whinge or whatever you have on hand.
- Ricotta cheese– I make my traditional lasagna with cottage cheese, but the texture of ricotta works a bit largest in this dip.
- Marinara sauce– Use whatever trademark of marinara or pasta sauce you prefer.
- Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese– Of undertow were doubling up on the cheese here! Its the NeighborFood way!
How to Make Lasagna Dip
- Prep. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and grease a 9 inch deep dish pie plate or 9 inch square casserole dish.
- Brown the beef. Heat the oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Add onion and ground whinge and melt until browned, 7-9 minutes. Add garlic cloves and melt until fragrant, stirring often, well-nigh 1 minute. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Phlebotomize off any glut grease, then set aside.
- Layer. Spread ricotta evenly wideness the marrow of the prepared pan. Spread cooked onion whinge mixture on top of ricotta.
- Layer ½ the tomato sauce followed by ½ the mozzarella over the beef, then repeat.
- Top with cheese. Grate well-nigh ¼-½ cup Parmesan cheese over the last mozzarella layer. Sprinkle evenly with zestless Italian herbs.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until browned and bubbly. Remove, sprinkle with fresh basil, and serve warm with crackers, chips, garlic bread, or breadsticks.
Make Superiority And Storage Instructions
If youd like to make the lasagna superiority of time, follow all the instructions, but stop surpassing baking. Imbricate the pan and refrigerate until youre ready to bake. Uncover then torch as usual.
Store leftover lasagna dip, covered, in the fridge. The dip will last for 4-5 days. Reheat in the microwave.
Can I make lasagna dip vegetarian?
Yes! Simply omit the ground whinge completely, and the lasagna dip will be vegetarian.
Can I make this lasagna dip gluten free?
Yes! This lasagna dip is naturally gluten free! Make sure you trammels the ingredients on the pasta sauce to be sure it’s gluten free.
What do I serve with lasagna dip?
This is the perfect dip for so many carby favorites. Some of our favorites are Triscuits, garlic pita chips, and melba toast.
The dipper you see in these pictures is Guy Fieris garlic bread, which turned out amazing.
More Ways to Get Your Lasagna Fix
- Moms Cottage Cheese Lasagna
- One Pot Lasagna Soup
- Stuffed Shells with Ground Beef
- Enchilada Skillet Lasagna
- Olive oil, to coat
- ¼ cup diced onion
- ½ lb. ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 15 oz. part skim ricotta cheese
- 16 oz. (2 cups) marinara sauce
- 8 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon zestless Italian herbs
- Fresh basil
- Garlic bread, crackers, or chips, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 9 inch deep dish pie plate or square pan.
- Heat the oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Add onion and ground whinge and melt until whinge is well browned and no pink remains. Add the garlic cloves and melt until fragrant, stirring often, well-nigh 1 minute. Season to taste with salt and pepper. If there is glut grease at the marrow of the pan, phlebotomize it off.
- Spread ricotta evenly wideness the marrow of the prepared pan. Spread cooked onion and whinge mixture on top of ricotta.
- Layer ½ the tomato sauce followed by ½ the mozzarella over the whinge mixture, then repeat.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the last mozzarella layer. Sprinkle evenly with zestless Italian herbs.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until browned and bubbly. Remove, sprinkle with fresh basil, and serve warm with crackers, garlic bread, or specie sticks.
This dip is easy to make superiority of time! Follow the instructions through step 5, then imbricate and refrigerate. Torch equal to directions whenever you're ready.
Leftover lasagna dip should be stored, covered, in the fridge, and will last for 4-5 days. Reheat in the oven or microwave.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 240Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 56mgSodium: 504mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 15g
Please note nutritional information for my recipes is calculated by a third party service and provided as a courtesy to my readers. For the most well-judged calculation, I unchangingly recommend running the numbers yourself with the specific products you use.