These fat, chewy, gluten self-ruling monster cookies are overcrowded with oats, chocolate chips, M&Ms, and peanut butter making them untellable to resist.
I’m not sure who came up with the name Monster Cookies, but they were sufferer on, considering these cookies rationalization uncontrollable bouts of “OM-NOM-NOM-ING.” You might as well just surrender, considering once they come out of the oven there’s no fighting the craving.
If the succulent smells from the kitchen dont turn you into a crazed morsel gobblin, then the sight of the unexceptionable colorful M&Ms dotting the top of these cookies will be what sends you spiraling into a nostalgia-fueled munching frenzy. Anyone else getting strong Kroger cookie club vibes?
Why We Love Gluten Self-ruling Monster Cookies
They are quick. These guys are so dangerously easy to make you could be munching on your own batch in less than 40 minutes.
Theyre Gluten Free! Virtually here, we. love. cookies. But nothing throws a wet wrap on a batch of homemade baked goods faster than a supplies allergy. Luckily, these sweet, golden cookies are completely flour-less. (They do contain peanuts though.)
Saved for later. Gluten self-ruling monster cookies (as well as most other cookies) can be frozen for later (if you made a double-batch). You never know when the starving is gonna strike, so go trammels out my detailed guide on freezing cookie dough, and when the moment arrives youll be ready.
Universal appeal. The weightier thing well-nigh Gluten Self-ruling Monster Cookies is that they have something to offer scrutinizingly everyone.
Whats Your Cookie Preference?
If you love archetype chocolate tweedle cookies, these are choc full of melty chips! (Also, be sure to add our Triple Tweedle Chocolate Tweedle Cookies to your list.)
Do you like increasingly soft and chewy peanut butter cookies? Then youll love these also.
Love a BIG ol stocky bakery-style cookie? These monster cookies hold together nicely no matter how monstrous you make them! Shoot, weve plane cooked a whole sultry pan full of them, and cut them into Monster Cookie Bars. (but nothing is stopping you from just eating these as a single monolithic slab if you want.)
Do cookies with unexceptionable candy-colored shit make you finger like a kid again? Us too! Kids of all month will love these, so alimony these bookmarked for your next torch sale or soccer-game snack assignment. (and next Easter, try these Cadbury Mini Egg Cookies.)
Even if youre one of those weirdos who prefers oats and other stuff in your baked goods (no judgment), these monster cookies are sure to satisfy. (And moreover be sure to trammels out these Toasted Oatmeal Shortbread Wedges.)
Key Ingredients for Gluten Self-ruling Monster Cookies
- Peanut Butter – That linty brown richness is the first thing youre going to taste, so haters need not apply.
- Oats – These Monster Cookies would fall to pieces without the hearty structure of the oats.
- Chocolate – What would monster cookies be without those melty fries and colorful rainbow M&Ms?
- Sugar – White and brown sugars combine to add sweetness to these cookies.
- Eggs – 3 whole eggs are used in this cookie batter, so unlike some recipes, you wont have leftover egg whites or leftover egg yolks.
- Other – Sultry soda, vanilla extract, and butter round out the other various ingredients.
How to Make Gluten Self-ruling Monster Cookies
- In a mixer, write-up together the peanut butter, sugars, and butter until smooth.
- Mix in eggs and vanilla until smooth.
- Slowly stir in the oats and sultry soda until combined. Then stir in chocolate fries and M&Ms (also slowly).
- Scoop heaping tablespoons of dough onto parchment-lined sultry sheets.
- Gently printing with your palm to slightly shape the cookie dough into patties and optionally add spare M&Ms (just for good looks).
- Bake at 350°F for 10 to 12 minutes until cookies are puffed and barely starting to turn golden.
- Remove from oven but let cookies set up on sultry sheet for 5 minutes surpassing removing.
- Enjoy or store in an snapped container for up to a week.
More Colorful Inspiration
Gluten Self-ruling Monster Cookies are easy to decorate with colorful M&Ms to match just well-nigh any occasion.Pair these with our customizable Chocolate Dipped Pretzels or Oatmeal Cookie Bars for a themed party, or a snack table that showcases your team colors.
More Unconfined Cookies
If you like these Gluten Self-ruling Monster Cookies, you have got to try our Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter Cookies with Chocolate Chips next. Its Wills top pick among all of our cookie recipes.And if it’s Christmas cookies youre after, you could unchangingly make these Chocolate Christmas Monster Cookies, but also, dont miss our Iced Orange Cookies, Peppermint Whoopie Pies, or these Chocolate Dipped Cranberry Shortbread Cookies.
- 1 1/2 cups linty peanut butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 3 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons sultry soda
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup M & Ms, plus increasingly for the top of the cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 large sultry sheets with parchment paper.
- In the trencher of an electric mixer, combine peanut butter, sugars, and butter. Using the paddle attachment, write-up until smooth and combined. Add eggs and vanilla and write-up until smooth. With the mixer on stir, add oats and sultry soda and stir until combined. (My mixer was really full at this point, so make sure to alimony on low speed or you may end up with a peanut butter oatmeal splatter!). Stir in chocolate fries and M & Ms.
- Drop cookies by the heaping Tablespoon onto the prepared sultry sheets. Printing lanugo gently with the palm of your hand. Printing spare M & Ms onto the surface of each cookie if desired.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookies are puffed and barely golden. Remove from oven and indulge to set up on the sultry sheet for 5 minutes surpassing removing. Unchangingly err on the side of under sultry cookies. Plane if they squint a little "unset" in the middle, go superiority and take them out. They'll set up on the sultry sheet. Store in an snapped container for up to a week.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other unite programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Recipe well-timed from Recipe Girl
More Gluten Self-ruling Recipes
Because my mom is sensitive to gluten, we largely owe her the credit for encouraging us to explore the world of gluten self-ruling baking. Over the years weve conglomerate quite a few Gluten Self-ruling Recipes here at NeighborFood.
But if you are experiencing a severe allergy and mourning the limitations that its placing on your recipe choices, then you need to trammels out Wheat By the Wayside. Katie is flipside supplies blogger who specializes in cooking circles virtually Celiac disease. She offers some unconfined tips and just has a trappy and helpful site.